Thursday, March 11, 2010

Moving Again!

Yep, that's right - we're moving again. This time, we're moving to Connecticut, to what we hope is a permanent home. Well, you know - at least for the foreseeable future. Anyway, last weekend we took the kids to Connecticut to check out some houses. This year we are renting, and we're excited to have a home that we love. Anyway, as worried as we were, about taking the kids on a long car ride, and then dragging them around to look at houses, they were wonderful! Maya had a blast running around the houses, and Jonah was equally happy to relax in his car seat.

"Jonah loves to play with me, because I'm older and wiser."

"Mommy and Daddy love freshly tubbied babies, so they take lots of pictures."

"When we went house shopping, one of the sellers let me play with her Disney Princess shoes! Score!"

"I can't wait until we have a yard!"

"I love being outside..."


By the way - have I mentioned that my little Maya is taking a gymnastics class? Seriously - we're talking uneven bars, balance beam, and trampoline. It really just the cutest thing watching all the little tumblers! You know what the best part is? There are huge murals of Disney Characters in the gym. I mean, what could be better?

"Mommy says that when you do a tumble, you have to look at your belly button."

"Doing a backwards tumble is tough!"

"Jonah makes a good blankie."

"Tumbling is fun!"

"Mommy spots me while I do somersaults!"

"My baby brother turned 1 month old last week!"

No comments:

Background