Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Baby Week!

"Look! Jonah is in the cart with me, at Costco! Mommy says this isn't a great photo, but it still shows our big baby boy, right?"

"I love this baby."
"This is my, 'I'm going to pretend to hit you, but really be gentle' face."


This past Saturday, I met my family in Providence, so we could help Nora get ready for her baby. The mission was to organize her house, get the baby's nursery in order, etc. Nora isn't due for a few weeks, so it was a nice, relaxing day. That night, she went into labor. Shane was born the following morning, August 1st, at 7:25(ish). He is 5 pounds, 1 ounce, so he spent a couple of days, chillin' in the NICU, but now he's out and about, finally socializing, and flirting with the nurses. I saw him for a brief snippet on Sunday, but I'm going back on Friday, and can't wait!

"This is Shane. I didn't get to meet him, because kids aren't allowed in the NICU. What's that about??"


"We have a baby, too, but he's old now."

"I painted my toes at Nora's house!"

"Well, sort of. This polish was... old."

"I'm so girlie, it's ridic."

"Adam let me play with this old guitar. I felt just like a Wiggle."

"This is me, telling secrets to Auntie Nora. I was telling her to have a baby. It worked!"

No comments:

Background