Tuesday, April 27, 2010

We are Bored.

"We went to the playground with Mary and Lisa yesterday. Mary is 6 months younger than me, but we play like old friends."

"Did you know that I can go on the swings for 45 minutes straight? Yes, I love swinging."


Did you know we are moving back to Connecticut in 2 months? Well, Kevin starts his new job on July 1st, so we will be heading back to CT in the end of June. I am really looking forward to it. New Hampshire is a lovely state, but it is beyond boring. I mean, there is NOTHING to do. In fact, I went to Connecticut to see family last week, because Kevin was away, and I was too bored for words. We are back now, and so is Kevin, so things are picking up a bit. This morning we played at the library, and yesterday we played at the park. Maya loves the swings and the slide. She asks for them every day. Unfortunately, we are expecting snow. Yes, snow. Needless to say, it was an indoor sort of day...

"This is my tongue."

"This is my smiley and spitty brother, Jonah."

"Mommy bought me new barrettes. I love them so much, I made her put them all in my hair at once."

"Auntie Debsie was holding Jonah, but she wouldn't let Mommy take her picture because she was in jammies."

"I love Costco just as much as Mommy and Daddy!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maya darling, you and your little brother Jonah take very beautiful photos. I guess it is because you are two VERY adorable children. I am so happy that Mommy is keeping us up to date with your accomplishments. Lots of kisses and lots of love to you and Jonah, Mommy and Daddy!

Background