Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I Will Live Here Forever.

Did I mention, in previous blog entries, that we recently bought a house? Well, it was about 2 months ago, but we finally moved last Thursday. We love the house very much, but we are so busy and overwhelmed with unpacking, I've barely had time to take photos, much less update the blog. Here are some new photos, even though they aren't particularly exciting. The kids are loving the new house. Maya transitioned to a big girl bed as soon as we moved, and she is loving it. Every morning when I go to get her out of bed, she says, "Mommy, this bed is perfect for me!" I am so proud of her! Jonah is now sleeping in Maya's old crib, and he is a happy little camper as well. So, though we are a tad stressed, and feeling a little upside down, everyone is happy and we are so blessed to be together in a house we all love.

"Jonah is 8 months now, and he's eating real food! I like to feed him applesauce and shredded cheese. We are buds lately."

"Mommy doesn't love when I feed Joney in the Jumperoo, because eating and jumping are apparently incompatible. Who knew?"
"I love my bed, because the whole family can lie in it! Well, Mommy is missing from the photo, but after she took it, she climbed in, too!"

"Mom says Jonah should try holding the spoon, so he can try to 'self-feed.' I say, let me hold the spoon, because it's more fun when everything is mine."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Our congratulations to all the Finkels. Best wishes for good health and lots of happiness in your new home! Congratulations to Maya for her successful switch to a big girl bed. May you have only pleasant dreams in your new, big nest, Maya! These are wonderful photos!!!

Background