Sunday, January 9, 2011

Poser.

My little lady loves the camera. I think the cam loves her, too, don't you think?

I know I've been a blog slacker. My other interests have kind of taken hold of me. I love my kids to bits and pieces, but I am also enjoying focusing on my cooking/baking blog. It makes me feel so productive, outside my life as a mom.

We've had a nice week. We went to see Disney on Ice, courtesy of Dan's sis. It was so much fun. Maya and Jonah both loved it, even though they were up way past their bedtime. I love to see them having fun. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Today is a family day, and we are getting ready for our road trip to see Nora and Adam. Hopefully, I will remember to take a million photos!


"I loved Disney on Ice. We sat right next to my teacher, Miss Jill! What a shock!"
"Hi."

"Take more pics, Daddy!"

"After dinner, I play with my family, and I love it."

"This is the face I make, when I'm being fresh."

"But usually, I'm happy."

"Hey, everyone! Sorry we were MIA for a while. Mommy has been a slacker..."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

But is was worth the wait. These photos are priceless, but where is Maya's baby brother?

Background