Saturday, November 28, 2009

Catching Up

Well, we're still in Connecticut for our Thanksgiving break, but I just haven't had time to update the blog. There are 8 of us staying at my parents' house, so I we are all sharing a computer at the moment. Anyway, we are having a great trip, but I need to catch up on my blogging, because I have a lot of photos to share. We're leaving for New Hampshire on Tuesday, but the computer is leaving this afternoon, so I might just have to post a whole bunch of things this morning. Anyway, these photos are from the day before we left for the holiday. Maya and Kevin were having a self portrait party...

"This is my family and me. We are getting ready for Turkey Day!"

"Daddy and I are watching Mommy bake bread and cake. Yumm-o."

"Daddy, I love your tickles."

"Mommy and Daddy love this photo. They say I'm a cutie."

"I'm just not quite tall enough for this..."

"Cheeeeeese."

"Daddy and I are showing tongues. You like mine?"

"If you came to Thanksgiving at Grammy and Grampy's house, you would have gotten to try Mommy's honey walnut bread. It was a hit!"

No comments:

Background