Sunday, July 18, 2010

How did I get so Behind?

Again!!! I am still catching up on last week, for some reason. We traveled into Rhode Island last weekend for Uncle Adam's nephew's birthday. His name is Zack, and he turned 2 (so he's a few months younger than Maya). Grammy, Grampy, Uncle Adam, and Auntie Nora were going to be there, so it was a chance for us to spend time with everyone. Plus, we really enjoy being with Adam's family. Maya had a fabulous time, playing with the cat (a.k.a chasing), eating chips (she even tried a hot dog!), and loving on Grammy, Grampy, Adam, and Nora. It was very sweet. That morning, before the party, we went to a demo music class with Bubbe (Aunt Karen) and Tyson. It was a fantastic class, but unfortunately, it was on the second floor of an un-air conditioned building. It was 85 degrees that day. Um, we decided not to enroll in the class, based on the ridiculous heat. Oh well. We still had a grand old time.

"Mommy and Daddy say they don't have any photos of the two of them together anymore. Um, who cares, now that I'm alive?"

"Give me a juice box, and I will be happy."

"Jonah was sleepy at the party."

"Auntie Nora is having a baby, so she loves to hold Jonah, for practice."

"This kitty is named Oreo. I love catties."

"That's Zack. Mommy says we're the same age now, but I know I'm much much older (4 whole months)."

"Daddy and Grammy taught me how to pump my legs on the porch swing. They are hoping I won't continue to force them to push me for hours at the playground. Yeah right."

"I loved this swing. We can fit so many people on it! What a dream come true!"

"I play drums, now!"

"Tyson loved our class. I
was happy to go with him. Now, WE are the same age (well, I am 6 days older...)."

No comments:

Background