Tuesday, July 20, 2010

She has Enough Energy for Both of us, Right?

Every morning, after we take a shower, Maya climbs into Jonah's crib to play with him. Yesterday, she decided to use the crib as a trampoline, so I removed Jonah from the scene. You probably won't be able to understand what she's saying, because there's a lot of commotion, but I will try to interpret some of the highlights. I don't remember the order, but here are some things you may hear:

"The Wiggles need a little break."
"Maybe I'll just take a little rest too."
"Wait! They aren't sleepy!"
(Chanting) "The Wiggles aren't sleepy! The Wiggles aren't sleepy!"
"The Wiggles are on the swings!"
"The Wiggles go down the slide!"
"Go on the trampoline!"
(Chanting) "Trampoline! Trampoline!"
"Oh, ouch."
"Well,maybe we'll just do a little more jumping."

Hmmmm. Now that I wrote that, I'm sensing a Wiggles theme...

Oh, and P.S. I have no idea why these are showing up in half-screen. I think it's because I'm recording them in widescreen on me camera. I need to fix that, apparently. I realize it's pretty annoying. Sorry, friends.

Oh, and P.P.S. You like Jonah's little "Hmmmmm, hmmmmm," in the background? Gotta love a little baby moaning to accompany Maya's burst of ridiculous energy.

No comments:

Background