Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lazy Days of Summer

Maya has been begging to go to the playground lately, and I've been politely declining, since it isn't very easy with Jonah there. I finally caved last week, because I realized it wasn't quite fair of me to keep her away from her beloved swings. Well, I knew of exactly ONE playground, but I hadn't been there before. It was... in a word... disgusting. I will let Maya explain why, in her video below. Anyway, we lasted 15 minutes before I decided I couldn't take it anymore, so I brought the kids to the mall. Well, guess what?!? There happens to be a terrific play area there! It's very reminiscent of the playgrounds at our old St. Louis stomping grounds. I think we'll go back tomorrow. As you can see, Maya loved it.



"Before we go out in the mornings, I play with Jonah."


"Other times, I just get annoyed by Jonah."

"And sometimes, I take photos of Jonah with Mommy or Daddy's phone."

"The playground at the mall is awesome."
" I love sliding down this tree trunk. It is endless enjoyment for me."

"There is much climbing to be done at the mall."
"But the sliding is tops."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This video and the accompanying photos are just the cutest! These are absolutely precious children!!!

Background