Monday, December 27, 2010

Make a Face!

Maya has been really into making faces lately. She loves this game, where I tell her to make a "happy face," "silly face," "sad face," etc. She recently allowed me to do a photo shoot, while we were making faces.


"My mommy is the queen of self portraits."

"I love to give kisses."

"Mommy told me to make a happy face."

"This is my surprised face."

"Here is my sad face."

"Here is my excited face."

"You can tell I'm angry, right?"

"This is me being serious."

"This is my bored face."

"This is my sneaky face."

"This is just my regular old face."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know, but I think all those faces are beautiful, huggable and kissable! AND there is NOTHING regular OR old about that last face. It is a very sweet Maya face!!!

Background