Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Rest of the Trip...

On the last day of our trip to Disney, we paid a visit to Animal Kingdom, which I believe is the newest of the Disney parks. It is truly an amazing park. I have to hand it to Disney - they have a way of making a park, that is pretty much a zoo, into a magical experience. You really have to see it for yourself. We went on a safari, saw amazing live shows (Nemo and Lion King), watched a parade, went on rides, ate great food... It was a terrific park. The kids were really spent that day, though. They were just ready to go home to their beds, and be normal again. It was a phenomenal trip. I want to do it every year, but I truly loved coming home.


"Look at the giant animals! I loved this parade!"

"I sat on Dad's shoulders during the parade, so I could wave to Mickey. It was so cool."

"At first, I was scared of the snake. Then I decided it was fake, because it didn't move. So, I touched it. I am the bravest! Even Mommy wouldn't touch it!"

"Well, I'm sort of brave, but Jiminy Cricket gives me the heebie jeebies."

"I can't remember this guy's name, but he's creepy, right?"

"I brushed the sheep, at the petting zoo at Animal Kingdom. Then, I brushed the dirt. Mommy said not to brush my own hair with the brush, and I didn't like that too much..."

"Mom says you can tell this is our last day, because Joney was sad, and I was tired. Here I am, talking on the phone, while we wait for Nemo to start."

"I adore my mommy."

"Look at me at the dino carnival!"

"I went on this ride with Daddy, but you can't see me because I'm too short! I protected Daddy for the whole ride!"

"We went on a safari in Africa. Well, at least they said it was Africa. Mommy said she was skeptical,, considering it wass only 50 degrees."

No comments:

Background