Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Loving the Fam.

Both of my kids love seeing family. They adore their grandparents and cousins, and it's such a delight to see them all playing together. Here are some photos from Christmas Day, when we had some family over, to partake in cookie baking and Chinese food eating.

Maya will narrate these photos, with some of her recent Maya-isms.

"Can I put that picture on Facebook?"

"When I get bigger, I can be a baby and go in this Jumperoo." (Confused much?)

"I love Goompy all the world and back again."

"Papa Burt can hold Joney, so he doesn't touch any of my toys."

"Good boy, Joney! Good laughing!"

"I love Shane. Shane, you are much cooler than Jonah, because you don't try to take my toys."

"Jonah is a big boy, and Shane is a baby."

"That's Auntie Nora. She is Shane's mom."

"I love the baby."

Just one more quick Maya-ism. Yesterday, we were leaving a restaurant, and it was late in the evening. I said to Maya, "When we get home, we have to go straight to bed." Maya replied, "Aye Aye, Captain!" Hahaha.

No comments:

Background