Wednesday, August 19, 2009

In Case Anyone is Interested...

I FOUND THE SANDAL!!! I went back to the Montshire and searched for it, about 5 minutes before it closed. I didn't find it, so I was driving out of the parking lot, when I suddenly spotted it on a bench near the entrance. Score! I am so happy... In the meantime, Maya was wearing a pair of Risa's old shoes. They are so cute, but a tad too big for Miss Maya. One more season, Maya, one more season. Here's a fun video of Maya playing at the fountains.

2 comments:

Strange Mamma said...

That's awesome. I so wish Asher would have more fun with things like that, because he loves water but he hates it when it gets in his face. We went to the splash park yesterday and he so wanted to join in with all the excitement of the other squealing kids but everytime water got in his face he would come back to me crying. Poor little mite.

Gabriellespace said...

That is just GREAT.. Gabby is getting used to the water she is still a bit scared at times but she is used to it. I can't believe how big she is getting. How amazing

Background