Monday, September 20, 2010

Accidents Happen...

So, I took the kids for a walk the other day, and Maya had her first real "accident." To her credit, she told me she had to make a peepee, and I ran to the "clubhouse" to throw on the potty, but it was too late. It wasn't really that fun to take her home in the stroller with no pants or panties on. She was wearing my long sleeved shirt around her waist, just to cover up, and she kept saying, "Mommy, look at my beautiful skirt!" Anyway, I ended up throwing Maya and Jonah in the bathtub together, for the first time. Now, she keeps asking me if we can take a walk, so she can have an accident, so she can take another tubby with Jonah. I have been trying to explain to her, that she can take a bath without having an accident, but she's not quite getting it. She usually showers, so a bath is a rare treat. Anyway, 2 days later, she has now taken 3 baths with Jonah... No more accidents, though. Phew.

"Jonah cries in the tub, but then he plays, and that's good times."

"Mommy thinks we're adorable."

"When Joney gets tired of the tub, he gets into jammies, and plays my piano."

"I am happy now."

"The playground is a favorite of mine."

"See my playground dance?"

"I love revisiting my old toys. I don't really love Jonah taking them from me."

"Jonah keeps getting annoyed, because I don't share my stuff very well. Sorry, brother."

No comments:

Background