Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Rosh, Happy Fall.

We have had a really nice week. We spent some time as a family on Rosh HaShanah, though we didn't end up at services (for many reasons). We decided to take the kids to a Hibachi Steakhouse that evening, where we watched the cook do his cooking and comedy routine. It was really fun. Maya was a little scared, and Jonah loved it. Maya especially loved the food. She feasted on miso soup and teriyaki chicken. Yum. In other news, Maya is officially potty trained. Well, we are still working on little accidents here and there, but she's really doing a great job. I'm so proud of both my babes.

"Jonah is sweet in the morning."

"Look at us, all dressed up for the big Rosh!"

"My bro and I are BFF."

"I'm dancing for Joney."

"Fun times, Momma."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Maya, You and your little brother look so sweet in these photos. How is school? I bet Jonah misses you while you are having a good time with your friends. I think you miss Jonah, too.

Background