Tuesday, March 31, 2009

One Year, and a Day.

Back to normal life again. We didn't do much on Maya's actual birthday, except go to her doctors appointment. Dr. Putt Putt had very good things to say about Maya. She weighs 19 pounds, 5 ounces, and measures at 29 inches. That's the 22nd percentile for weight, and the 47th percentile for height. Very respectable numbers, don't you think? She got 3 vaccinations, and also got her finger pricked for the first time. Needless to say, she was not a fan. It took the nurse about 5 minutes to get the sample she needed from Maya's finger, and Maya was a little irritated. Well, make that hysterical. Anyway, the rest of the day was full of naps, cuddles, and playtime. Today, we got back to normal life again. Only 363 days until Maya turns 2!

"I'm a big girl. I even have my very own toothbrush!"

"See? I have my own tube of toothpaste that I like to carry around the house. If you're wondering about that long cord, it's the vacuum cleaner. Mommy vacuums every day, in case someone comes to look at the house. She's a cleaning machine these days!"

No comments:

Background