Wednesday, April 22, 2009

10,000!

We finally hit 10,000 visitors to our site! You're probably thinking that's not so much - especially if you are Aunt Nora or Grammy, and you check 15 times a day - but it actually only counts you if you turn your computer off and on again... so, actually, 10,000 is pretty darn good! Especially since I only started the counter in December! Next stop, 20,000! Okay, so I'm the only one who cares about this.

On to more interesting things. Hmmm... Maya is getting closer and closer to walking every day. Today she took 3 steps on her own, and then a couple more individual steps when we practiced outside on the sidewalk. She's got teeny tiny feet, so it can't be easy for her to balance. I can't wait to see her walking. I know, I know - once they start walking, you have to chase them everywhere... blah blah blah. I don't care. I still can't wait!
"Whoa. Close talker, Mommy."

"I've been working on perfecting my fish face. I'll show you once I have it down. For now, you just get my slightly sucked in upper lip."

"I don't usually have fun on the changing table, but Mommy is cracking jokes today."

"This is me, just waking up from a nap. I love it when Mommy comes to get me."

"Lunch was pretty good today - a chicken nugget, black bean pancakes, and green beans. Yum."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I, too, check out your blog several times a day! Maya is such a beauty. like her mommy and the photos of you are just amazing!

Background