Thursday, April 23, 2009

If you're Looking for a Playground...

...come to St. Louis! We have some of the best parks and playgrounds around. We are going to be so sad to leave this area, since it's so kid friendly. This morning we paid a visit to Crestwood Park. It was our first time, and we had a lot of fun. Maya loves the swings, and could stay on them for hours. Kevin got on the swing next to her for about 2 minutes before he was too motion sick to continue. Ah, the pleasures of youth.
"Daddy might get motion sick, but I feel just fine."

"Daddy and I practiced walking at the park this morning."

"Push me again, Mommy!"

"Can I have my sunglasses, please?"

"Just kidding. I don't even have sunglasses!"

1 comment:

Brook said...

I must agree, St. Louie is definately one of the best places for kiddos! We sure will miss you guys.....

Background