Monday, April 20, 2009

Home Again.

Sorry to leave you in suspense. We are back in St. Louis again, and Maya is thrilled to be back with her daddy. We had a great time in Connecticut, and we can't wait to move back there, but there's nothing like sleeping in your own crib... or bed... whichever. Anyway, we are getting ourselves readjusted, little by little, while at the same time, we are also getting ready to move out...

"I spent my last day in Connecticut, at the park with Aryella, Jaden, and Juju. Aryella and I are almost the same age. I can't wait until we can play together more often."

"Good hugs, Aryella. I love cuddles."

"Sleepy guy is back! I like to play with his eyebrows, while he sleeps. He doesn't mind. He has the Snuggie - that's all he cares about after a night of being on call."

"Mommy, how do I wake this guy up?"

"There's nothing like my tubby at home. Grammy and Grampy's tubby is a close second though."

2 comments:

Strange Mamma said...

Welcome home! Sort of. Have fun with the packing now, I guess. Congrats, too, on the sale of the house.

Brook said...

Wow! How did you get the counter? Cute pics, by the way!

Background