Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Maya's Magic House

Kevin was home today, so we took Maya to the Magic House, which is the Children's Museum in St. Louis. It happens to be right near our house, which is an excellent bonus. Anyway, Maya had such a good time. We've been hesitating to take her there, because we weren't too excited about her crawling all over the museum, but now that she can walk, we were happy to set her free. She absolutely loved every second of our trip - especially going up the stairs. It was so much fun to watch her playing so sweetly. I'm sad that we won't have more opportunities to visit the Magic House. We'll definitely miss it!

"A giant water table! This is awesome!"

"Pretty flowers..."

"Just taking a little break..."

"I don't do slides myself - it's more fun with Daddy!"

"Mommy, look! I'm going up the stairs! Can you see me through this glass? I'm so good at this!"

"Watch me!"

"What am I supposed to do with these giant legos?"

"Hi, Momma!"

No comments:

Background