Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Saying Bye Bye...

Our last week in New Hamp was so nice. Maya and I hung out with friends, and did a lot of playing. It was sad to say good bye to Mary and Lisa, Kerry and Olivia, Amelia and Lucas, and a lot of others. I hope we all keep in touch. The move has been going really well, and I am just so happy that our sendoff was so positive. Maya and Jonah are adjusting well to our new place, so I guess you could say we've moved on!


"LOOK! We found this giant Minnie Mouse in a bathing suit at K Mart. Mom let me put it in the cart, but much to my chagrin, it was only temporary."


"Minnie gave my a piggy back ride in the cart."

"We both fit in front of the cart... but it was a little tight."

"Jonah and I have started playing together. Daddy and Mommy say he's becoming 'interactive,' whatever that means."

"Olivia and Mary met us at Allechante the day before we moved. Why is my chair empty?"

"Mommy, Lisa, and Kerry say it's very hard to get the three of us together for a photo. I don't know what they're talking about."

"Mary, Jonah and I played at the Montshire one last time. Mommy says we don't live near the Monty anymore, but I still think about it daily. Good thing there's a pool at our new place."

"I like holding as many things as I possibly can. It's tough when you are wet and slippery, though."

"I'll miss this place."

"Jonah doesn't know how to swim yet. Go figure."


"Mary is going to have a little brother soon. She'll be a good big sis."

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can't believe how big they're getting! I wish we'd gotten to meet while you were in NH. You've got a couple of cuties!

Background