Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's a Cooperella Morning...

This morning we took our first trip to Cooperella, a local, kid-friendly coffee shop. We met Brie and Alex, and Brooke and Nash. Actually, the day started with a long walk at the mall, which was great. Maya was fussy this morning though, so it was a little difficult, but that's okay. She's taking a nap now, so hopefully she'll wake up feeling a little better. Anyway, back to Cooperella. If you live in the area, and you have kids, go check it out! They have food, coffee, and 2 rooms - one is a coffee shop area for adults, and one is a play area for little ones. We had a good time, and it was nice and low key. Much nicer than the play area at the mall.

In other news, Kevin says I don't take enough pictures of Maya crying. Apparently I need to capture all of her different moods. I guess we might forget that she did spend some of her infancy crying (as if I could forget)...


March 30, 2008 (Maya's birthday)

June 22, 2008 (Yup, still crying - maybe it's because she needs her hair cut)

2 comments:

PhatKev said...

Whenever I don't get a chance to speak with you during the day, I can always find out what you two did just by checking your blog. I'm so proud of your upkeeping of this thing. Thanks.

Love,
Daddy

Unknown said...

I had a day just like that yesterday!! -- Grampy Gerry

Background