Saturday, June 14, 2008

Shhhhhh!

Today we went to the library - a pretty brave move on my part, if you ask me! Maya did surprisingly well, and I was really proud of her. I even got to sit and read books while she ate. I took out several books about helping babies sleep. Two of them look promising - "The No-Cry Sleep Solution," by Elizabeth Pantley, and "The Baby Sleep Book," by William, Robert, James, and Martha Sears. I know I need some help with this, or Maya will still be sleeping with me on the couch when she's in high school. I'll let you know how it goes.

In the morning, we met Brooke and Nash, Jen and Hailey, and Brook, Keira, and James. I need to bring my camera next time. We met at the mall, our usual place, where James and Nash can run around in the play area. I can't wait until Maya is old enough to run around. The kids look like they're having the best time.

No comments:

Background