Monday, June 30, 2008

Best Week Ever - the Maya Edition

So, the past week has been incedible. We mentioned the rolling over yesterday, but there's more! Here's the rundown:
  • Maya is taking a regularly scheduled nap every day - I thought it would never happen!
  • Maya goes to sleep at night - yeah, like a real live bedtime!
  • Maya rolls from belly to back - so much for tummy time.
  • She slept in her crib last night - first time since she was a month old!
  • She sits in a Bumbo Seat - not really an Olympic feat, but so cute.
  • Maya now takes a pacifier when she's ready to rest - doesn't sound like much, but it's actually working and calming her down.


We are so proud of her! Maybe this week she'll start walking! Well, maybe not...

"Mommy, you are too funny!"


"You can put me on my belly all you want - I'll just roll over!"


"This Bumbo Seat makes me feel like an adult."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that's a lot of news for one week!! Nothing much new in Southbury. Grandma did see a frog on the driveway. Oh, and my subscription to Sports Illustrated ran out. I think that's about it. -- Grampy

mel- said...

Maya, I am a redheaded baby with lots of mischievous ideas for getting into trouble when you start walking... You are so cute, maybe we can meet up when you move to the East Coast one day...

Love, Tyler

(Aunt Beth's grand nephew)

Background