Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hanukkah, Oh Hanukkah!

Wow, this is Maya's second Hanukkah! Can you believe it? The holiday kicked off on Friday night. We lit our menorah and gave Maya her first gift - a kiddo medical kit. It's pretty cute, but it might be a little mature for Maya, with a scalpel, emesis basin,syringe, etc. She likes putting the toys in the box and taking them out though. She also loves the stethoscope and the little bottle of medicine, because the top pops on and off. Last night, we gave her a "Little People Schoolhouse," which she adores. It also has its own carrying case, so she is walking around the house with a little school house and medical kit. So cute. I wonder what we should give her tonight...

"Mommy and Daddy took me to the Montshire yesterday! I love looking at the turtles and fish."

"You like my menorah and medical kit? I take Hanukkah very seriously."

"Scuffy and I are going to make a house call. I have all my tools, in case I need to do surgery. Daddy, are you coming to do the anesthesia?"

"Hey Mommy, do you hear my heart?"

"Mommy made veggie chili for Hanukkah dinner. Very unconventional, don't you think? Where's the brisket?"

No comments:

Background