Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Stew's

Maya loves going to Stew Leonard's while we are in Connecticut. For those that haven't been there, it's basically a grocery with great, fresh dairy, wonderful produce, a nice bakery, and a terrific hot bar with many prepared foods. Anyway, the 2 best things about Stew's, are the samples, and the fake animals/characters that sing songs and do tricks. Maya loves watching the dairy band, the Chiquita Banana lady, and the Cock-a-doodle-doo rooster. She also loves the rice cakes and cider donut holes. This past visit, she got to see cow! I was worried she'd be scared, but she loved it, and even touched his hand!

"I realize this is not a real cow. I may be 20 months, but I'm pretty with it."

"You're cute, but I'm not sure I want you to touch me."

"Grampy got me this rice cake, and I'm eating it while I watch the dairy band. They are a really good band."

"I love that the milk plays guitar."

No comments:

Background