Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving, 2009 Style

We had a great week in Connecticut, but we are back home in New Hampshire, as of yesterday. It was a long ride back, but we made it in one piece! I haven't really posted much about our Thanksgiving, and for some reason, I can't rotate my pictures, so these are some of the horizontal ones. Anyway, on Thanksgiving day, we hopped back and forth between Daddy's fam and Mommy's fam. The food was abundant everywhere, and although Maya had no interest in the Thanksgiving fare, she did enjoy some lovely appetizers, and about a pound of fruit for dessert. She really splurged...

"Despite my red eyes, I was really enjoying this chip."

"Cousin Aryella and I played with this faux laptop at the clubhouse where Daddy's family had Thanksgiving. Good sharing, don't you think?"

"Papa Burt sat with me at my little table, while I had my second helping of fruit. Who brought this fruit tray? It was ingenious!"

"The strawberries were my favorite part."

"This is Grammy. She and I spent a lot of time together this past week."

No comments:

Background