Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Sweet Muffin

I made peanut butter and jelly muffins on Friday afternoon. I was really excited about them, and I liked them a lot, but they only got medium reviews from Maya, and not so hot reviews from Kevin (hater of all jelly-filled things). Oh well. Maya ate one for breakfast on Saturday, anyway. Well, actually, she moreso brought it into her play kitchen and destroyed it with her fake utensils, but oh well. Anyway, I have 10 leftover in the freezer... Oy.

"Mommy, those muffins look very pretty."

"It's a happy Saturday, when I get to eat a muffin and play at the same time!"

"Mmmmmm. Messy."

"I'll eat a few bites, but then, I will bring this muffin to my little kitchen, and cut it into 1000 pieces. Then, I'll leave them all on the floor. Sound like a plan?"



"Please excuse my bare legs. I'm very embarrassed."



"Mommy, you must eat the last 10 of these yourself."




"These muffins only taste medium."

No comments:

Background