Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Daddy Time

For the first 2 nights of sleep training, I was told to leave the house 2 hours prior to bedtime, so that Kevin could Maya to bed. I was a little uneasy about this, partially because I'm exhausted at the end of the day, and enjoy relaxing with Kevin and Maya. I also wasn't sure that Kevin would feel comfortable doing it on his own, since I'm always the one who puts Maya to bed. Well, the first two nights were tough, but apparently, Kevin loves being alone with Maya in the evenings. He never gets a chance to hang out with her alone at home. Usually, when I want alone time, he takes Maya out, and I take a nap at home. This is different though... he really enjoys it! In fact, he loves it so much, he kicked me out last night! Not that I was upset about it. I went to Borders and read a book for an hour, which was absolutely wonderful. Check out one of Maya's favorite games to play with Daddy...

No comments:

Background