Saturday, November 29, 2008

Maya's First Thanksgiving

First of all, I'm so sorry that we have been slacker bloggers. We travelled to Connecticut on Wednesday morning, and after a very very long day, arrived at my parents house at about 7:30pm. Maya seems to have a cold (again), which is making her a bit of a fussy little monkey. She had a really rough Thanksgiving, complete with lots of sleep, several long crying jags, and a very sniffly nose. Today she seems to be feeling better, but I was really bummed that she wasn't at her best for Thanksgiving. I was all prepared to feed her a full turkey din din, but she had no interest in solid food. She's back in action today though, so I'm very relieved.


"I'm leaving on a jet plane. I'll be back next Sunday."


"Don't try to feed me turkey, or I might sneeze on you."


"Mommy, I feel yucky."


"Please let me take this Tylenol."

No comments:

Background