Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What? You want to know about Night 2??

Last night was the second night of sleep training, and I was concerned that it would be equally as tough, if not tougher than the first night. I spent my 2 hours prior to bedtime, reading and relaxing at Borders. It was wonderful... Anyway, Kevin and I went to sleep by 9, in an effort to get as much sleep as possible, before several hours of night wakings. Well, we got really luck. Maya slept through the night! She woke up whimpering a few times, but she put herself back to sleep like a pro! Go Maya!


"What the heck is on my head? It feels like part of my shirt, but is that even possible?"


"I know, I know - I slept great. Now feed me my breakfast OR ELSE!"


"I'm slowly backing away from the paparazzi..."

No comments:

Background