Friday, September 26, 2008

Big Doings...

Good evening, friends! We're home tonight, because Daddy had to work. We've had a semi-eventful day today. Kevin was home this morning, but we went to Cooperella to meet Brook and Brooke anyway. Unfortunately the morning ended on a sad note, as Nashy has some sort of bug which has him quite under the weather. Get well soon, Nash! After our morning out, we decided to make use of the new high chair. What do you think? She seems pretty small in it. We decided that we'll just pull the high chair up to the table for now. She can see very well over the tray yet, so I think this is best. What do you think (see photo)? In other very cool news, Maya finally rolled from her back to her belly tonight. She's been rolling from belly to back for a few months now, but this is a whole new ballgame. What a tremendous feat! As many of you know, Maya is not a big fan of tummy time, so this rollover was very impressive. Too bad Daddy missed it - hopefully she'll do a repeat tomorrow.


"Yeah, I'm awesome. Just did my first back to belly flip!"


"This is my new friend, Charlie. He's asleep in Christina's Moby, so you can't really see him, but he sure is yummy."


"Feed me. Oh, feed me please."


"Am I cute, or what?"

2 comments:

Amy said...

Maya is SO photogenic (and so darn cute!!!) WTG on rolling over!! You need to teach that trick to Sydney!!

Brooke said...

Thanks for the well-wishes, I think they helped!! BTW I know we say her like every day, but I swear Yaya just gets cuter every second.

Background