Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bonjour!

Have I mentioned that Maya loves food? In fact, she hasn't met a food she doesn't like, which is quite nice. Kevin and I are veggie lovers, so we're hoping she'll be the same. Here is a list (in order of when she tried them), of the foods she loves:
Cereal (barley is top notch)
Bananas
Applesauce
Prunes
Sweet Potatoes
Avocados
Peas
Green Beans
We just added green beans to the list yesterday, and it was an overwhelming success. Kevin isn't very neat in his feeding technique though. He needs some work. As you can see in the photos, Maya somehow ended up with a French man's goatee. She probably looks happy because Kevin and I were cracking up.


"Um, Daddy, you realize that if you put that much in my mouth, I'm likely to end up with it all over my face, right?"


"You see? My name is now Pierre."


"I shaved my mustache."


"Clean. String beans are fun."

No comments:

Background