Today is Maya's 10 month birthday! I can't believe she's almost a year old! I'm feeling a little nostalgic and weepy when I think of my little babe growing up! This past month was a very eventful one. Let's review Maya's great accomplishments:
1. Maya became the proud owner of 2 new bottom teeth!
2. Maya began crawling - forward!
3. Maya just recently began pulling up to standing on tables, chairs, dishwashers, beds, and couches - WOW!
4. Maya had 4 visitors - Nora, Adam, Grammy, and Debs. Everyone babysat for Maya, and she did great!
5. Maya had her first belly bug. Boo hoo. She took it like a champ though, so that's a great accomplishment.
6. Maya started clapping, and is even getting to know her favorite songs. She has "Itsy Bitsy Spider" moves and "If you're Happy and You Know it" moves. Maybe I should show her a Beyonce video. You think she might have some Bootylicious in her?
7. Maya learned that when Mommy and Daddy say, "Can I have that (paci, barrette, remote control, etc.) please?" She should hand it over... and she always does! She loves it when we say, "Thank you, Maya!"
"It's my 10-month birthday! Cake, please!"
"Mommy and I are partying."
"Yeah, I took out my barrette. What's your point?"