Sunday, January 4, 2009

We're Tourists Again!

Maya took her first trip to the Arch this morning. It was a cold day in St. Louis, but there was no rain in the forecast, so we packed ourselves up and made our way to the Arch, so Auntie Deb could have a look. We didn't end up going to the top, but we saw the Lewish and Clark IMAX movie, and we walked around the museum. It was a nice visit, and we came home in time for Maya to take a nice afternoon nap. When she woke up, we paid Target a visit, and then came home to play for a few hours before bed. It was a great day. I hope Debbie is having a fun time here in St. Lou. She and Maya have really hit it off, and they've been playing like crazy. In 5 days, Maya won't have visitors again until February - what will she do without all her fun company? Hmmm... I guess I'll have to entertain that little munchkin...
"I want to get in, Mommy! Now!"

"I don't really like to get out of the tubby, but at least I'm cozy in here."

"Hello friends! I'm just playing..."

"Auntie Debs, you are really fun!"

"What else do you want to do?"

No comments:

Background