Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Lil' Musician

Maya and I attended our first music class this morning. Well, it wasn't really a "class" as much as a "Mommy and Me sing-along." It was called "Music Together," and it was a class hosted by WUMCHA (the women's organization for spouses of residents at WashU). The leader of the class led the songs with his guitar and a CD, and we sang along, played instruments, and danced around with our little ones. It was super cute. Maya might be a little too young for a class like this though - she was much more interested in crawling around, climbing all over me, and eating Cheerios, but we had a good time. I'm considereing signing up for more of these classes, but at the same time, I'm not too sure that Maya can appreciate it yet, and I think we might just make music at home instead for the time being. What do you think? This video was a self-portrait, so please excuse the strange camera work!

No comments:

Background