Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Belated New Year (oops)!

I guess you might have noticed that I took a couple of days off from blogging. Why, you ask? Well, there were a couple of reasons. The first, is that I've been extremely tired, after going to 2 late movies, 2 nights in a row. We had the opportunity to go out, because Grammy was kind enough to play with Maya and put her to sleep. What a good Grammy! The other reason that I took a couple of days off, is because Maya is currently a woman on the move, and I'm having some trouble getting good photos of her! Anyway, I'm back in action, and ready to take on the new year. I have several New Year's resolutions, and apparently Maya does too, because last night, on the very first night of 2009, she crawled... forward!!! I have to admit, she didn't take off like I thought she might. Instead, she tentatively crawled back and forth in her room for a while. She's still not fast or steady on her knees, but she'll get there. I know she always holds true to her resolutions! Anyway, I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve, and are gearing up to get back into the swing of things. Grammy went home yesterday, and Aunt Debbie is coming tonight, so we're on to round 3 of visitors!

"Mommy, you and Grammy just love to cart me around in this stroller. It's just me and my Cheerios..."

"My new favorite hiding place - under the crib."

"Peek-a-boo! Did you know where I was, Mommy? I was hiding!"

"Next holiday? Valentine's Day. Whatcha gonna get me, Mom?"

"Mommy thinks I look like a hungover teenager, coming from Times Square on New Year's Day. Must be the disheveled hair... you think?"

No comments:

Background