Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Best Mood Ever.

Maya had a great night last night. She was at her absolute best. I made her a little polenta pizza at 5:30, but she was still hungry afterward, so I steamed up some corn and carrots and put them on her tray. She proceeded to feast on them for an hour, while Kevin and I ate dinner. She was the most giggly baby - playing peek-a-boo and other silly games while she ate. After dinner we played in our bedroom, singing songs, having tickle fights, and jumping on the bed. Maya had a blast. She was so exhausted at bedtime, she fell asleep in about 5 seconds. I love happy Maya. She is so interactive and funny. Her current favorite game is peek-a-boo. She wants to play it nonstop. I have to admit, I'm really starting to like it, too!
"Just playing with my cups."

"Mommy, I had fun, but now I'm positively exhausted!"

No comments:

Background