Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hump Day!

Maya and I have had a relatively busy week so far. On Monday we went to visit Kevin at work in the morning, and then we babysat for Charlie in the afternoon. We had a great time playing with Charlie. He is getting so big - he weighs as much as Maya, but he is half her age! On Tuesday, we went to the zoo with Brie and Alex. It was supposed to be 70 degrees yesterday, but that didn't happen until the afternoon. The morning was quite brisk, but we had a great time anyway, and it was so nice to be outside. Kevin got home early, so we got to take a nice, sunny walk. It feels like spring these days! Sadly, it's going to drop into the 40's again for the weekend, just in time for Grammy and Grampy to visit. Boo on winter!

"It's just like spring outside! Let's go play!"

"I'm delighted. Can you tell?"

"Let's hold hands, Charlie. Am I touching you inappropriately? I didn't mean to..."

"Alex and I are snacking at the zoo. You can't really tell, but there are giraffes behind us. Alex likes the animals, but I'm too young to care. Maybe next time. I'm more interested in Alex."

"Peas - the snack of champions."

No comments:

Background