Monday, February 9, 2009

Where have we Been?

Busy weekend... Well, sort of. Kevin worked a lot this weekend, and Saturday was full of dealing with realtors, de-cluttering the house, running errands, and then we had a function with the anesthesia department in the evening. On Sunday, it was just Maya and me, and we had a blast. It was a very relaxed day, which is always nice, although we really missed having Kevin around. I can't wait until next year, when Kevin will be home more often in the evenings. I'm pretty much done with this whole residency thing. It's starting to wear on my nerves! Today we went to visit Kevin at work, and now Maya is napping sweetly in her bed. I have a lot of photos from the weekend. More to come!
"Mommy, do you want this? It's empty."

"Ha! I pull it away, just as you grab for it! I gotcha!"

"This is a silly game, Mommy. You're funny."

"I finished my food, so now I eat the plate."

"Wait, these aren't food! These are my new shoes!"

No comments:

Background