Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bananas are only okay...

We've been having a great time here in Connecticut. Maya is doing great! In fact, last night, Grammy watched Maya while we went out with Moshe and Christie. Maya went to sleep at 7:30, and she didn't wake up until 4:30 this morning. That's the very first time she has slept through the night! Granted, we weren't big fans of waking up at 4:30, but hey, 9 hours of sleep is nothing to complain about. Today we're hanging out, and going to Julie and Dave's house for a BBQ. Maya is currently resting up for the occasion!


"Mommy, are bananas an acquired taste?"












"Note to self: Airplane seats aren't that comfy..."












"It's hard work being on my belly... I need to visit the gym more often."












"I can't believe I'm resting instead of playing with Cousin Aryella. Someone wake me, please!"

No comments:

Background