Saturday, August 23, 2008

What a good rester!


Okay, so Maya seems to be back on track with her sleep. She is going to sleep at 8:00(ish), and waking up around 1 or 2 to eat, and then sleeping until 5:30(ish). Sometimes I can get her to rest for another hour after that, if she is in her swing, and it's silent in the room. Unfortunately, Kevin wakes up right around that time, which makes it tough, because she can't sleep through him getting ready. Don't get me wrong - it's not Kevin's fault. Actually, it's the fault of our house, because it's the size of a postage stamp, and we are all sort of on top of each other. Maya can't seem to go back to sleep in her crib though, once it's already 5:30. I'm not sure why. The problem is, if she doesn't go back to sleep, she's cranky by 7. Sheesh. Babies! I tell ya.

1 comment:

tshaffpa33 said...

Eli has that issue too.. He wakes up at 4:30 and won't go back to sleep in his crib. I just got a bed rail so I feel more comfy having him in bed with me. And then his daddy had to get up early so as Im trying to coax Eli back to sleep, he see his daddy waking up and all hope is gone!

Background