Monday, August 11, 2008

Shout Out to Daddy!

We dropped Kevin off at the airport yesterday at 4:45, for his 6 p.m. flight. He was supposed to arrive in St. Lou at 10:30, but instead, didn't arrive until this morning at 4:45 a.m. He was less than amused. At 1:45 this morning, when I was awake feeding Maya, Kev called to say that he was sleeping on a cot at the airport in Chicago. Ugh. Poor guy. He's very happy to be back in St. Louis today. We miss him though. He's on call tonight, so hopefully he'll get some shuteye in the morning. Hey Kev - if you're reading this, you should know that I made applesauce for Maya, and she loved it! She misses you though. Today we took her to the West Farms Mall. I think Maya feels very comfy at malls. She tends to take good naps in them. Must be because she spends so much time there in St. Lou. Hmph. Maybe she'll be a shopaholic someday.






"Today I rested in Auntie Deb's arms at the mall. She loves me."














"What are you looking at?"














"I really like Aryella's exersaucer. So girlie..."













"Thanks for holding me, Mommy. You're my best bud."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such beautiful girls!!!

Background