Thursday, August 21, 2008

We be Crafty.

So, after Aunt Nora gave us a beautiful hand-knit dress and 2 sweaters, I decided it's about time I learned how to knit. Yesterday I bought a "Teach Yourself to Knit" kit, and I've been working on it feverishly. Today I visited Brooke and her family at Brooke's house, and her mom (a wonderful knit-ress) taught me some basics. I'll be a pro in no time. At least I hope so. In other news, I got together with Brook, James, and Keira this morning. We went malling and then back to our house. It was fun times. I'm on a baby food making kick, and I think Brook will be partaking in the baby food fun. Did I mention that Maya digs sweet potatoes? Well, she doesn't literally "dig"them, but she enjoys them! Next stop? Avocados (my opinion of avocados? Blech.)...


"Mommy, your jokes are hilarious!"


"Please knit me some clothes, so I'm not naked all the time. Thank you.""

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Dear Maya,
Maybe we can stretch together when I come to St. Louis. I love you.
Grammy

Background