Friday, August 8, 2008

Ode to Connecticut.

The past few days have been very eventful. We've taken a break from blogging, in favor of visiting friends and family. Kevin's family went on vacation last night, so we made sure to squeeze in as much time with them as possible before they left yesterday, we went to Boston to get professional photos taken by my friend Liz. She's an amazing photographer, who also photographed our wedding. She took awesome pics of Maya, but unfortunately, Maya managed to spit up several hundred times during the photo shoot. It was truly amazing. We also saw my other friend Liz, who has a baby 6 weeks younger than Maya. Maya has so many friends! We spent an hour in Boston with Kevin's cousin Jonathan, who he hasn't seen in almost 20 years! We had fun, but boy are we sleepy today...





"I love you, Aunt JuJu!"












"Tyson, Jaden, Aryella and I are fighting over the ottoman. Jacob, where are you?"












"We took a hike at Lake Zoar. Sorta scary, but beautiful in the end. Daddy held me the whole time. What a trooper. Thanks Dad."












"Aunt Nora took care of me all morning, and then she gave me this sweater that she made by hand! Thanks Auntie Nora! I love you!"












"Please click on this photo to see exactly how wide I can open my mouth if I really want to eat something."

2 comments:

Cris and Pat said...

Hi Maya,
We didn't know you had a blog. We love it! I've got some reading and catching up to do!!
And of course I find out about the blog the week you are in CT. Call us if you get some free time before you go back home.
kisses,
Cris and Pat

Brooke said...

WHOA look at that sweater! When is Nora coming to STL to give a class? We miss you guys!! BTW, is that a can of Coke Zero on the table? :)

Background