Friday, August 1, 2008

Thinking Back...

In honor of Maya's four month birthday, I thought we'd reminisce about Maya's real birthday. It feels like a million years ago. It's funny to see Maya so small and swollen. I barely remember her that way. These are some of the highlights...


"Mommy, let me out! It's been 39 weeks and it's getting stuffy in here!"












"Goodness, I'm filthy! Maybe this nice nurse will give me a little tubby..."












"Nice to finally meet you, Mommy."












"What's this stuff on my feet? Why are you making me dirtier than I already was? Sheesh. You guys are brutal!"











"Mmmmmm. I love snuggling with sleepy guy."

1 comment:

Brook said...

Yikes! How were you that pregnant? How was I that pregnant...twice!

So glad our babies are in this world now :)

Background