Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Maya at the Mall

Well, Grammy has been here for almost a week, and we've been spending a lot of time at the mall. You might think that Maya and I are getting tired of the mall. Like maybe we are sick of looking in the shops and taking walks. Um, yeah... no. We're good. Maya is probably going to be a shopper, because she spends an inordinate amount of time at the mall. It's the best place to go walking, since St. Louis has such extremes of weather. In the summer, it's a million degrees, and in the winter, we have stretches of awful cold and wet weather. Today it's going to be 50 degrees, which is beautiful, but I seem to have come down with a lovely cold (the 3rd one in 2 months!), so I don't know if I'll be spending a lot of time outside today. Anyway, Grammy will be here until Thursday, so we have a couple more days of mall walking in our future. Then Auntie Debs comes, and I know she HATES the mall, so we won't be going there. Just kidding. Debbie is queen of the mall, so I'm guessing we'll have much more shopping in our future. Hey, I'm cool with that.
"Like my hat?"

"What about this one? I prefer the first, but whatev."

No comments:

Background