Sunday, July 20, 2008

Christina Takes her First Shower.

Wait, that's not right. What I meant to say, was that today was Christina's baby shower. Christina is one of my friends from school. She is 31 weeks pregnant with a little boy - Charlie. She looks so adorable and happy, which makes me really miss being pregnant. I loved my wiggly baby bump. It's so hot here though, so surely being pregnant in this heat is no bargain. Anyway, Maya and I had a great time schmoozing with the quite large population of peeps at the shower. Christina is one popular girl! Maya even had a chance to wear her favorite party dress. What could be better? So that was our outing for today. Maya is now exhausted and cranky, so we're off to hit the crib.

"What are you looking at?"


"Christina is cooking up a boyfriend for me."


"Sara and I have known each other since I was in the womb."


"Mommy, Christina's baby is going to be stylin' with all his fun new outfits!"

No comments:

Background