Friday, July 4, 2008

When can I go under the sprinkler, Mommy?

Brooke, Nash, Brie, and Alex came over this morning. Brooke brought the infamous Elmo sprinkler. Nash loves this thing. I mean, he is just fearless, and totally into it. Alex was apprehensive when he first saw it, but he ended up having a blast. Maya sat on the sidelines, pouting with jealousy. Or maybe it was the glare from the sun. We brought the Bumbo outside so she had a place to sit. It has been a gorgeous day here in St. Lou, so we had fun. Oh, by the way - Alex will soon have a blog, so we can add him to the list of friends. We can't wait!

"Thanks for sitting this one out with me Dad."


"Mommy, this sun hat is great, but when can I get sunglasses?"


"Alex, what's so funny?"


Nash loves every second of this!


Thanks for putting me back in the shade Mom!"


"I love you too, Daddy."

No comments:

Background