Saturday, July 19, 2008

So, I'm a day behind on the blog. Oh well. Yesterday we paid a visit to Grant's Farm. Oddly enough, this was Maya's third time there in her short life. I guess we just can't get enough of those farm animals. Anyway, the visit yesterday was short, because Kevin had to go into work, and it was 95 degrees outside. Brooke and Nash met us for a short time, but like I said, we were super efficient! Grampy got a beer or 2 at the end, while us ladies decided to hold off, considering it was only 10:15 in the morning! Maya took a great nap in the afternoon, followed by a trip to the mall and a visit to her favorite dive - Sweet Tomatoes. It was Grammy and Grampy's last night, so we had an obligation to spend it there! Adios Grammy and Grampy. See you at Thanksgiving (but maybe you'll sneak in a visit before then, eh?)
"I love holding Daddy's hand."


"Mommy, can I eat too?"


"We just ran through the sprinkler, so my face is very confused..."


"Seeing all those animals was so exciting!"

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I'm so obsessed with the monsterous turtles there!!

Background